Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November 9, 2010

It just dawned on me that this project is going to make me coif-up. Is that a word? It means that oh my goodness, I am already realizing that how I am used to wearing my hair isn't going to work with my get up. And did I mention make-up? Looks like I will be needing some more time in the mornings to prepare. I used to take two hours to get ready for school. I would wake up at 6am shower and then do my hair and makeup. I don't have time for that anymore... What will I do to make it work?

How will my hair and make up change over the year? Will I shave this winter? This project is making me question my entire aesthetic person. What will change over the year? What will Hold steadfast?


Laundry day tonight. The dress gets it's first wash in the sink with a little detergent and will be hung up to dry. Will it be dry tomorrow? My oh my oh my.... Curiouser and curiouser....

Oh yes sorry if my spelling stinks I am working off an iPad and it autocorrects not so correctly.

Next thing to think about... Getting better photo equipment for the daily shots.

1 comment:

  1. Wylie,
    Love. love, love this project! What a brilliant idea. Seeing the photos daily will be a fun visual treat (with 0 calories) yippee!!

    ReplyDelete