Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 10, 2010

Still in my brown dress. It is soooo comfortable, sooo warm and so without embellishments. I am embracing the simplicity of this dress while it lasts. Still feeling just a little under the weather, I really haven't had the energy to make big changes to this months dress. Tomorrow is another day....

Do have to mention that I left the house in a hurry this evening and in my expedited rush to get to the store I grabbed a pair of jeans to put on. When I got to the grocery store I felt odd, out of place and I looked down and realized I was not wearing the dress. I felt so casual, it was awful.

1 comment:

  1. That's interesting that when you were rushing, even though you have been doing this for a while, you reverted back to auto pilot and forgot to put on the dress. I think if it feels comfortable and you are not well, then maybe those two things are suggesting that small changes might be the way to go this month! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete