Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February 16,2011

I promise to post new photos tomorrow...it has been a busy and exciting week, lots of alterations and lots of great comments from folks. Thanks to the reader's comments on this blog, I was able to brainstorm about some possibilities with changing Cupcake for the better.

This dress is going in the washer tomorrow too, I think she needs to be cleaned better than just being washed by hand.... This makes me a little nervous because I think I may be sending her to ultimate doom, but on the other hand what ever gets destroyed can always be rebuilt... Or it may give me a reason to practice my new mantra...There is a solution to every problem... I think.


Wylie Sofia Garcia
www.wyliegarcia.com
dressthatmakesthewoman.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment