Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December 7, 2010

Naked! I feel so naked today! This dress is sooo slinky, so light weight, and short and low! For this month I have chosen a silver acetate Banana Republic dress. I chose this dress in part knowing that I would be down in Louisiana and Texas where it is supposed to be warmer than Vermont, but it is cold, cold, cold here. I spent all day in black tights, a scarf, and a red plaid wool coat. On one hand "covering" up was a practical choice, but on the other hand, I think I was hiding the flimsiness of this latest dress.

Tonight I have an enormous amount of work to do to make this dress a little more modest.

1 comment:

  1. Christmaaasss Sweatttter!!!!!

    Also, I ban you, and your children and your children's children from this Hysterical society..... For three months.

    ReplyDelete