Monday, October 10, 2011

October 8, 2011, a nod to artist Amy Caron

There is this awesome woman/artist who has been wearing a wedding dress every day for over a year.  My friend Maggie introduced me to her work.  For obvious reasons I am in love with Amy Caron's  project.  I specifically admire her because she has been wearing a dres similar to the one I have on every day for over a year, I am only wearing this for a month and it has already presented some issues after day 3.  
 
  You can find details about it at her website:
 
 
One of the pictures I have seen of Amy in her wedding dress is of her in the woods hunting... well at least that's what it looked like. 
 
I just came back from a friend's camp down in Roxbury, VT.  He let me hold his gun... let me just say, you can take the girl out of Texas, but you can't take Texas out of the girl.

FYI-  I learned to shoot when I was 8 at Heart O'The Hills Camp for Girls in Hunt, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment